Download the ultimate men's health guide.
- When it comes to performance in the bedroom, what is considered "normal"?
- Are cigars worse for your health than cigarettes?
- How much alcohol is too much?
- How much sleep is sufficient to maintain brain health and prevent disease?
- Addictions: how do you know if you have a problem?
Complete the form to download our free men's health guide. Learn more about important men's health issues such as sexual health, erectile dysfunction, prostate health, men's nutrition for optimal fitness and sports performance, smoking cessation, alcohol use and more! According to the Canadian Men’s Health Foundation, men are 40% more likely to die from cancer and 70% more likely to die from heart disease than women. Just because you feel fine doesn't mean you are not at risk. Watch the video to hear Steve's story.